With Channel Islands Restoration
Volunteer & Membership Coordinator
Channel Islands Restoration (CIR) is offering a challenging full-time office position coordinating volunteers for habitat restoration projects, and assisting us with various duties associated with our donors/members. This is a unique opportunity to work in the field of habitat restoration, volunteer coordination and environmental education with a fast-growing and dynamic nonprofit organization. This position involves managing multiple administrative details in a fast-paced environment.
- POSITION : Volunteer & Membership Coordinator
- TERM : Full-time, 40 hours per week
- BENEFITS : Employer contribution to group health plan, three days paid sick leave (or personal time off consistent with state law), and unpaid time off as requested.
- PREPORTS TO : Executive Director, CIR
- LOCATION : CIR office in Santa Barbara
- COMPENSATION : $16 - $25 per hour, depending on experience
Intern positions are currently filled.